"Online Dating Questions to Get Women to Notice You
If you are new to the online dating game, you may not really know how to go about breaking the ice and getting to know a woman online. If that is the case, then you are at a loss as to what online dating questions you should ask in order to get the best picture of who this woman is and what she is interested in. There are a few “Do’s” and one very particular “Don’t” that you need to keep in mind when you are asking your online dating questions:
1. DO ask about hobbies and interests. This is the most important way to get to know a person and find out if you have anything in common. It also demonstrates to her that you are interested in her interests and you will win major points because of this.
2. DO ask about general common aspects of life. Ask how her day was, what did she have for lunch, does she go to the gym, what movies has she seen lately, what did she get up to last weekend and does she have holidays planned.
3. DO ask where she is from. Now, when it comes to online dating questions, you can ask where she is from, but refrain from asking for her specific address. That will be a tad creepy. However, you can ask where she is from and that will also show her that you are interested in her as a person.
4. DO ask about her career. It is very important to know what it is a potential romantic partner does for a living. Not only will it clue you in to things that she is good at doing, but it will also clue you in to how much she makes. While you should not date someone for their money, it will be nice to know that, should the relationship get serious, you will not be providing most of the income if you move in together or get married.
5. DO have fun. Ask fun questions like, “If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?” Something like that can show her that you have a sense of humor and it will allow you both to reveal certain parts of your personalities that may not have come out otherwise.
6. DON’T ask about past relationships. This is a big no-no in online dating questions. When you are just getting to know someone, it is really none of your business about their past relationships. So, refrain from asking about this until the relationship is getting more serious. Only then will you be qualified to know about her past relationships and she yours.